Working at Console
Console Services offers a wide range of professional opportunities in operational and functional roles. With us, you can expect personal development opportunities, international exposure, as well as safe and attractive working conditions. Because we believe that our 8,000 employees will help us fulfill our aspirations: customer satisfaction, operational excellence, innovation, and integrity.
Our working philosophy
We have open and candid communications with our clients, founded on mutual trust, honesty, and reliability. Our management team is awesome – customer-minded representatives who work hard to help your team succeed. Let us introduce you to our core values that set us apart.
Champions on the job.
Reliability is built equally on credibility and responsiveness. Our customers can count on us because we know what we’re talking about and we’re always there to urgently deliver on what we say we’re going to do. We are thorough communicators, which keeps everyone in the loop. True champions don’t take shortcuts. We don’t point fingers, either. We take personal ownership of our responsibilities. And, we are energized by the small victories along the way.
Working toward the next win.
Victory has a sweet taste, but a short expiration date. That’s why we are constantly hungry for our next opportunity. A new partnership. A chance to do more of what we love. Projects aren’t trophies meant to be observed. They are our resume…our body of work. Finishing great projects at or above client expectations ensures that we will be in demand in new markets. And remain in full control of our own destiny.
What we offer
Working at Console is a great opportunity for our employees to find answers to today’s and tomorrow’s challenges in the construction industry by developing solutions for more sustainable urbanization and minimizing the environmental impact of our operations.
We offer excellent working conditions, including:
- A healthy and safe work environment: A fundamental value of Console is providing working conditions that adhere to the best health and safety standards. It is entrenched in our corporate culture at all levels, from management to operations, from offices and industrial sites to roads.
- Connecting the best talents: For Console, being the most advanced group in the construction materials industry means attracting, retaining, and connecting the best professionals of our sector, in all our fields: operations, management, support functions, etc.
- An inclusive, caring, and enjoyable workplace: Console believes that offering supportive working conditions and building diverse and inclusive teams are the best ways to create an engaged workforce that will generate value to all our stakeholders. Our Group respects and values different ideas, experiences, and perspectives and provides an inclusive working environment for everyone.
- Opportunities to grow to full potential: Continuous improvement is part of our culture. Our Group offers leadership capability, skills, and knowledge development programs.
- Recognize and reward contributions: Console expects a consistent level of excellence from its employees. In return, our Group rewards high performance with attractive compensation and benefits.
Who we are
It is our 8,000 employees who create value for our customers and ensure our business success. They are also the achievers who can help us reach our aspirations and become the company we want to be:
- Customer and solution centric: Delivering value to our customers through our products and services is at the core of who we are.
- Excellence: As the leader of our industry, Console intends to deliver operational excellence through our teams’ top performance with the help of global operating models deployed systematically across our operations.
- Innovate to differentiate: Innovation is part of Console’s business culture. We have the best research capabilities in our industry, and our teams work to meet and anticipate the building materials demands of society and of our customers.
- Working with communities: In order to ensure the long-term development of our operations, Console teams are engaged with local stakeholders in socio-economic development initiatives to help build and strengthen local communities.
Why work with us?
- To join a dynamic expanding company with multicultural connexions;
- In order to contribute to the expansion of our team globally;
- To be able to make the difference in the project;
- To work with national and international contacts;
- To join a young team ready to share experience and allow for personal professional growth of each and every one.
Things you can always expect from Console:
- Safety : Safety comes first. We invest in jobsite safety and continuing education to provide a safe working environment for everyone working on, visiting, or working near our jobsites.
- Quality : We’ll meet your expectations, then we’ll exceed them. Our team members will prove themselves to you through the success and the quality of your project.
- Customer Service : We continually improve our training, tools and processes to increase the quality of service we provide our clients.
- Integrity : Your best interest is our only interest. And we’ll move forward using our company’s core values to establish mutual trust, and give you what you need.
- Teamwork : We’re the industry leader for a reason – we encourage our team members to work together to solve every single construction challenge we face.